From the manufacturer...
Distortion pedals are as important to the world of guitar playing as guitar playing is to modern music. How do you get a whole spectrum of distortion tones? You can spend a fortune on individual stompboxes (and have a pedal board the size of Delaware)
or you can put our new X-Series™ DF-7 Distortion Factory™ to work.You not only get DigiTech quality models like the Ibanez® TS-9 Tube Screamer®*, EH® Big Muff™ pi*, Pro Co Rat™*, Metal Zone®* and DOD® Overdrive/Preamp 250, you also get a ton of EQ control. That's because the DF-7 features three dual concentric tone controls so you can customize each model with High, Mid, Midrange and Low semi-parametric EQ. If you're a distortion freak (and who isn't?), check out the new X-Series™ DF-7 at your DigiTech dealer today.
- Seven classic distortion stompbox models
- Flexible Output Mode™, stereo outputs for larger than life distortion
- Amp and CIT™ mixer outputs
- Level/Low, Mid Frequency/Mid, Gain/High, and model controls
- Rugged cast-metal chassis
- Unique carbon-fiber look
- Non-skid rubber base