From the manufacturer...
An amazing 158 types of amps/effects powered by "REMS" modeling technology
The first-generation Pandora, which appeared in 1995, was a revolutionary product that packed an amazing amount of functionality into a unit the size of a cassette tape, overturning all expectations of multi-effect units. Subsequently, it has continued to evolve to meet the needs of a wide range of users, adding "REMS" modeling technology and enhanced rhythm functionality. Now in 2013, the latest unit in the Pandora series is a stomp-box type unit. Although it looks like a compact effect unit in a die-cast body, it's actually a multi-effect unit that contains 158 types of modeling effects; seven of which, you can use simultaneously. Two hundred preset programs include many well-known signature sounds as well as 100 rhythm patterns that cover a diverse range of styles. There's also an auto tuner with an eye- catching LED meter that’s easy to read. You can also enjoy jam sessions by connecting your MP3 player to the AUX input, which provides a +/-1 octave pitch shift function. The freely downloadable PC editor/ librarian makes it easy to create and manage sounds. Whether used on its own, or alongside your pedal board, the Pandora Stomp delivers exactly what you need for practice and recording at home or on stage.
- An amazing 158 types of amps and effects powered by "REMS" modeling technology
- Use up to seven types of effects simultaneously for seemingly endless options
- In addition to 200 preset programs that include numerous stage-ready song preset programs, you can save 200 editable user programs
- 100 rhythm patterns including a metronome, ideal for jam sessions and training
- Auto tuner with easily readable LED meter and backlit LCD for excellent visibility, even in dark locations
- AUX input for connecting your MP3 player enabling you to jam along with your favorite tunes; the AUX pitch function lets you adjust the pitch of the audio input in a range of +/- 1 octave
- Sturdy die-cast body
- Multi-function foot switch can also be used to switch program memories, just like with a single effect unit
- Four program memory buttons allow one-touch recall
- DC9V power supply allows easy integration with your pedal board and the unit will also operate on USB bus power for hassle free integration with your computer
- Sound editor software lets you create sounds and manage programs (download from the Korg website)