From the manufacturer...
Welcome to the world of Moogerfooger Analog Effects Modules. Moogerfoogers are a direct descendant of the original modular Moog synthesizers. Housed in a rugged steel and hardwood enclosure, the Moogerfooger’s timeless good looks, versatility, and exceptional sound quality are designed to be equally at home on stage or in the studio. Their expansive functionality combined with warm, analog sound come from their state-of-the-art all-analog circuitry, designed and built under Bob Moog's personal direction. Musical, flexible, playable, and durable Moogerfoogers are the secret weapons of top players and producers everywhere.
The MF-103 12-stage phaser is a direct descendant of the original Moog modular synthesizers, yet can be used with any instrument level to line level signal. It contains two complete modular functions: a 6 or 12-stage phaser with resonance control, and wide range LFO with amount control.
The 12-Stage Phaser's control parameters are Sweep frequency, Resonance, LFO Rate and LFO Amount. All of these parameters can be controlled by the great feeling knobs that beg to be tweaked as well as expression pedals or external control voltages. Panel switches the select range of LFO Rate and 6 or 12 stage phasing. 1/4" jacks are provided for audio input and outputs, pedal/control inputs, LFO out and auxiliary sweep input for bi-phase effects. The heavy-duty yet smooth-acting bypass switch allows tabletop or floor use.
- RATE rotary control, which varies LFO's frequency over a 250:1 range.
- AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount by which the LFO output varies the phaser sweep.
- SWEEP rotary control, which moves the phaser frequency response over a six-octave range.
- RESONANCE rotary control, which adjusts the height and sharpness of the peaks of the phaser frequency response.
- DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input to the phaser.
- OUTPUT LEVEL rotary control, which balances the phaser signals with the bypassed signal.
- LO-HI rocker switch, which chooses between the low LFO range (0.01 Hz to 2.5 Hz) and the high LFO range (1.0 Hz to 250 Hz).
- (0.01 Hz to 2.5 Hz) and the high LFO range (1.0 Hz to 250 Hz)
- Independently Adjustable Level Controls For Bass, Drums, & Loops
- Built-in Looper With Unlimited Overdubs
- Built-In Guitar Effects Designed For Each Genre
- Amp & Mixer Outputs
- FX Loop For Connecting External Effect Pedals
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Headphone Output With Headphone Level Control
- LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
- LFO, a LED that indicates the LFO rate.
- BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the phaser is active or bypassed.
- ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting 'stomp switch.'